WhenFriday, May 1, 2020, 8:00am to 5:00pm
CMS Philly is Philly Tech Week's newest premiere digital content management event brought to you from the organizers of past Drupaldelphia events, and members of the Apostrophe CMS, BackDrop, Craft CMS, Wagtail, and WordPress communities!
This event is for people and businesses who want to build their own website. It also provides professional development for content management system enthusiasts, creators, maintainers, designers, developers, strategists.
CMS Philly is an all day event with multiple tracks of talks and hands-on workshops/support clinics for all levels of experience. Attendees and participants can expect exciting topics and opportunities in:
- content strategy and user experience
- best practices for implementation/platform security/search engine optimization
- blending technologies for custom solutions and innovative approaches
- case studies for business use cases and marketing strategies
- web accessibility
- site building for content creators, editors, and publishers
- front end theming
- open-source community building and contributions
- career counseling
Note: The annual Drupaldelphia conference has been folded into/rebranded as this event; and this event is in addition to Philly's annual WordPress camp.