Sessions catering to audiences with experience levels ranging from novice to expert are welcome. Types of sessions sought include:
- DevOps and Automation tools for open source, php, and front-end development teams
- Performance and Security considerations and enhancements for headless applications and Drupal-specific websites
- Object oriented PHP, preferably Symfony oriented
- PHP development tools, debugging tools, unit testing
- Contributing, maintaining, and managing composer packages
- Front End Development and rapid prototyping
- Back End Development for Drupal
- Back End Development for WordPress
- Back End Development for BackDrop
- Case studies and technical approaches to applications and websites using any CMS
- Sitebuilding as it applies to UX Strategies and improved content management/navigation
- Maintenance and upgrade considerations for legacy sites.
- Website administration tips
Presentation Review & Approval Dates [Sessions & Workshops]
April 8, 2020 - April 22, 2020: The CMS Philly Organizing committee will review and vet proposed talks on a rolling basis during this time.
April 12-22, 2020: Presenters will be notified of their presentation approval statuses (all approved presentations are assumed to be confirmed, unless the presenter notifies us directly).
April 22, 2020: Presenters will be notified of their time and virtual room assignment for each of their approved sessions.
BoFs are still welcome!
Deadline/Cutoff date for Lightning Talks & BoFs is 11:59pm Tuesday, April 28, 2020.
Follow the propose a session instructions below.
To propose a session:
- If you haven't already done so, register a CMS Philly account (NOTE: User accounts from other event sites were not migrated to this site).
- Login to the site
- Once logged in, continue to the Session proposal form(If using the register or login links listed above, you will automatically be redirected here.)
- Complete the form and remember to click the "Save" button
- After saving your submission, your talk will be listed on the Proposed Talks page
Got a question about what to pitch and present? Check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions.